Wednesday 28 November 2007

Bye-bye Bazaar... See you in 6

About a month ago our Art Director found LivingOutLondon during his Web travels. It may surprise some of you that I have kept this little-bitty under wraps, but in a way, my blog is my baby and like all proud parents I want it to be loved and not judged. My workmates are in the mag world. They are talented writers whose names are routinely in print – and they’re the subjects of a lot of entries – so I was a little anxious about how they’d take it.

Then last week two more in the team came across it when searching for info on Elton’s party (see Little bit of excess) and news of my hobby has spread like wildfire. So far – feedback-wise – so good.

But today is my last day in the office so I thought I’d take some time to say thanks for the last 3 months… and I’ll see you again in the second week of January.

1 comment:

Erica Bartle (nee Holburn) said...

Gorgeous girl,

I have thoroughly enjoyed your posts and shall miss them while you're in transit/on vacation.

Also happy to hear your work colleagues are supportive of your online publishing endeavours.

Hope to see you in Sydney soon!
Erica x