Thursday 4 October 2007

Another Luxe for Less

It's Thursday again and if I were back in Australia I'd be thinking late night shopping, here in London, on my current menial salary I'm locking myself in the office over lunchtime to avoid the temptations of Carnaby and Oxford streets... but who am I to make others suffer?

If you have some money to burn one of the coolest trends at the moment are little ankle boots. I just love them! But having always worried about them shortening my legs, I tried a pair on the other day and much to my amazement, they add length... if you team them with a short bubble skirt. But for those of you already blessed with perfect-pegs, lace up your booties with skinny jeans for this trendy Winter look.



Luxe
Burberry Prorsum Victorian patent booties £495.00
(available online at net-a-porter.com)
Less
Brogued Lace Front Ankle Boot at ASOS, £30.00
(available online at asos.com)





happy shopping!

1 comment:

Ondo Lady said...

Sigh, they are so good aren't they? I also like the lace up shoes, I might have to get a pair to put myself out of my misery.