Thursday 25 October 2007

Signature Scents

In the last few months many a celebrity has launched their own perfume, Kate Moss launched 'Kate', Katie Price, 'Stunning' and who could have missed Posh and Becks dual launch of 'Intimately'? Across the Atlantic Gwen Stefani's debut fragrance, 'L' took on SJP's second eau de parfum, 'Covet' (You see it in the window. You know you shouldn't... but you can't resist), but I have to say I haven't taken a whiff of any of them. Why? Because as passé as it is, I'm a signature-scent kinda gal.

From aged 16 to 21 it was 'Ralph by Ralph Lauren', I still remember the heady feeling I experienced when I first sprayed its spicy goodness. It lingered on my clothes, and I applied it liberally to all the rooms in my house (come on, don't we all do this?). One day, at 21, I was visiting my parents and saw a tempting round vial - and I was won over at first sniff. The fragrance, Carolina Herrera's 212 - and my dizzy love affair has continued to this day...



Buy 30ml online for £25.99

www.thefragranceshop.co.uk




No comments: