Friday 12 October 2007

Talking Tyra

I secretly love that supermodel Tyra Banks battles with her weight. It makes her normal. What I love more is her recent transformation. I know these pics are a little old - Tyra in the green bikini was taken early in 2007 after her much publicised loss of 20-odd pounds (9kgs)...

But, they give me hope that by changing my own exercise regime and keeping down my calorie-intake (Tyra loves her fried chicken... my vice, as previously discussed, is Top Shop's pick-and-mix candy stall, oh, and Ben&Jerry's ice cream)... that in a few months I too can don an itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny-effervescent-green-bikini!

So girls, here's some inspiration: you can go from this...

to this...


And if you read some of her interviews (check out People magazine, Feb, 2007) then you'll find Tyra's no serial dieter who turns to crazy, quick-fixes... She's actually quite inspiring, and down-right bootylicious.







No comments: